PrivacyGamingDeluxe Ltd is a registered member of the Data Protection act.
GamingDeluxe Ltd uses all reasonable endeavours to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the following principles:
1) Personal data should be processed fairly and lawfully This means that individuals should not be deceived or misled into supplying information
2) Data should only be obtained for a specified purpose and should not be used for any other purpose
3) Personal data should be adequate relevant and not excessive in relation to its purpose
4) Personal data should be accurate and up to date where necessary
5) Personal data should not be kept longer than is needed for its intended purpose
6) Personal data should be processed in accordance with the rights of the individual which the information concerns
7) Appropriate measures should be taken against unlawful processing or destruction of records Computer systems should have back up facilities and security provisions
8) Personal data should not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (the EU states plus Liechtenstein Iceland and Norway)
GamingDeluxe Ltd may require the User to provide personal information such as your name and email address when completing forms online or if you contact us with any comments or requests. GamingDeluxe Ltd will only use this information for the purpose it was collected. GamingDeluxe Ltd may pass your details onto third parties who are contracted to provide services on behalf of GamingDeluxe Ltd. Any third party that receives your information from us are obliged to use your details only for the purpose of fulfilling your request.
Any personal data collected by GamingDeluxe Ltd will be evaluated periodically to determine whether it should continue to hold such data.
For further information about the Data Protection Act please contact the Information Commissioner at via their website www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk or by post:
Information Commissioner's Office
Fax: 01625 524 510