Day of Defeat Source 66 Tick
Why Choose KillerCreation?
- Premium low latency independant Network owned and managed solely by KillerCreation.
- High Specification Servers.
- Experienced and reliable customer support.
- EA, DICE, Tripwire Interactive and Massive Entertainment Trusted Provider.
What comes as standard:
- FREE 10 slot Ventrilo, TeamSpeak 3, Mumble or Teamspeak 2 voice server.
- FREE fast map redirection service.
- FREE HLTV/Source TV (HL1/HL2 games).
- Public servers as standard.
- KC Game Panel - Control every aspect of your game server.
- Low latency Tier 1 connected network designed purely for gaming.
- Fast setup.
- Smooth, fast, and superb hit registration game servers.
- Unlimited disk space for custom maps, configs, sounds.
- Unlimited addons/plugins (Meta, Mani, Amxx , SourceMod etc..).
- Efficient and polite customer service via IRC, tickets or E-mail.
- Monitoring services/scripts which actively check to make sure your game server(s) stays online.
- All game servers are hosted on high spec dedicated hardware utilizing both Intel and AMD platforms.
Day of Defeat Source 66 tick specific features:
- 512 frames per second server side as standard.
- One click auto installation of popular plug-ins including SourceMod, Metamod Source, and more.
- ED match configs included.
Order a top quality Day of Defeat:Source (DODS) game server from killercreation.co.uk today! Our network is regarded as one of the best in the UK for low latency gaming, built on state of the art Cisco gear purely with gaming in mind. We fully own and control our own network, racks and hardware to provide the best possible performance and quality for our customers. You can read more about the game further down the page.
Day of Defeat:Source: Enlist in an intense brand of Axis versus Allied combat in this enhanced version of the popular team-based multiplayer game Day of Defeat. Players can choose between the roles of light/assault/heavy infantry, sniper or machine-gunner, each with a unique arsenal of weaponry at their disposal. Missions are based on key historical operations in World War II, situated in the European theatre of operations. As was rages on, each team has to accomplish a variety of mission-specific objectives such as protecting/destroying a target, capturing flags, targets or secret items – offering a wide variety of game-play. Day of Defeat: Source features state of the art graphics, all new sounds, an advanced physics engine and was the first game in the Source series incorporating HDR (High Dynamic Range) rendering – allowing the creation of far more realistic lightning/scenes.