Left 4 Dead 2
Why Choose KillerCreation?
- Premium low latency independant Network owned and managed solely by KillerCreation.
- High Specification Servers.
- Experienced and reliable customer support.
- EA, DICE, Tripwire Interactive and Massive Entertainment Trusted Provider.
What comes as standard:
- FREE 10 slot Ventrilo, TeamSpeak 3, Mumble or Teamspeak 2 voice server.
- FREE fast map redirection service.
- FREE HLTV/Source TV (HL1/HL2 games).
- Public servers as standard.
- KC Game Panel - Control every aspect of your game server.
- Low latency Tier 1 connected network designed purely for gaming.
- Fast setup.
- Smooth, fast, and superb hit registration game servers.
- Unlimited disk space for custom maps, configs, sounds.
- Unlimited addons/plugins (Meta, Mani, Amxx , SourceMod etc..).
- Efficient and polite customer service via IRC, tickets or E-mail.
- Monitoring services/scripts which actively check to make sure your game server(s) stays online.
- All game servers are hosted on high spec dedicated hardware utilizing both Intel and AMD platforms.
Order a top quality, superb hit reg Left 4 Dead 2 (L4D2) game server from killercreation.co.uk today! Our network is regarded as one of the best in the UK for low ping/latency gaming, built on state of the art Cisco gear purely with gaming in mind. We fully own and control our own network, racks and hardware to provide the best possible performance and quality for our customers. You can read more about the game further down the page.
Like the original, Left 4 Dead 2 is set during the aftermath of an apocalyptic pandemic, and focuses on four survivors fighting against hordes of the infected. The survivors must fight their way through levels, interspersed with safehouses that act as checkpoints, with the goal of reaching a rescue vehicle at the campaign's finale.
The gameplay is procedurally altered by an artificial intelligence engine dubbed the "Director" that monitors the players' performance and alters the scenario to provide a dynamic challenge for the players as they progress. Several new features will be introduced, such as new types of infected, melee weapons, and a story-arc that connects each of the games' five campaigns together.