Why Choose KillerCreation?
- Premium low latency independant Network owned and managed solely by KillerCreation.
- High Specification Servers.
- Experienced and reliable customer support.
- EA, DICE, Tripwire Interactive and Massive Entertainment Trusted Provider.
What comes as standard:
- FREE 10 slot Ventrilo, TeamSpeak 3, Mumble or Teamspeak 2 voice server.
- FREE fast map redirection service.
- FREE HLTV/Source TV (HL1/HL2 games).
- Public servers as standard.
- KC Game Panel - Control every aspect of your game server.
- Low latency Tier 1 connected network designed purely for gaming.
- Fast setup.
- Smooth, fast, and superb hit registration game servers.
- Unlimited disk space for custom maps, configs, sounds.
- Unlimited addons/plugins (Meta, Mani, Amxx , SourceMod etc..).
- Efficient and polite customer service via IRC, tickets or E-mail.
- Monitoring services/scripts which actively check to make sure your game server(s) stays online.
- All game servers are hosted on high spec dedicated hardware utilizing both Intel and AMD platforms.
Order a top quality Quake 4 game server from killercreation.co.uk today! Our network is regarded as one of the best in the UK for low latency gaming, built on state of the art Cisco gear purely with gaming in mind. We fully own and control our own network, racks and hardware to provide the best possible performance and quality for our customers. You can read more about the game further down the page.
In a desperate war for Earth's survival against an unrelenting alien enemy, the only way to defeat them is to become one of them. Armed with advanced weaponry and vehicles and aided by an elite squad of marines, you take the battle to the heart of the Strogg home planet and become Earth's only hope for victory. Quake 4 includes modes such as Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Tourney and DeadZone, offering a wide variety of multiplayer gameplay. New weapons are introduced, giving you an arsenal of everything from the standard shotgun and grenade launcher to the new Dark Matter Gun, hurling a highly damaging and massive dark matter ball – sucking all nearby enemies into the ball and destroying them. Weaker enemies won't be sucked in, but simply vaporized into bloody gibs, much like the good old BFG10K from the earlier Quake versions.