Zombie Panic Source
Why Choose KillerCreation?
- Premium low latency independant Network owned and managed solely by KillerCreation.
- High Specification Servers.
- Experienced and reliable customer support.
- EA, DICE, Tripwire Interactive and Massive Entertainment Trusted Provider.
What comes as standard:
- FREE 10 slot Ventrilo, TeamSpeak 3, Mumble or Teamspeak 2 voice server.
- FREE fast map redirection service.
- FREE HLTV/Source TV (HL1/HL2 games).
- Public servers as standard.
- KC Game Panel - Control every aspect of your game server.
- Low latency Tier 1 connected network designed purely for gaming.
- Fast setup.
- Smooth, fast, and superb hit registration game servers.
- Unlimited disk space for custom maps, configs, sounds.
- Unlimited addons/plugins (Meta, Mani, Amxx , SourceMod etc..).
- Efficient and polite customer service via IRC, tickets or E-mail.
- Monitoring services/scripts which actively check to make sure your game server(s) stays online.
- All game servers are hosted on high spec dedicated hardware utilizing both Intel and AMD platforms.
Order a top quality Zombie Panic (ZPS) game server from killercreation.co.uk today! Our network is regarded as one of the best in the UK for low latency gaming, built on state of the art Cisco gear purely with gaming in mind. We fully own and control our own network, racks and hardware to provide the best possible performance and quality for our customers. You can read more about the game further down the page.
"We want the mod to feel creepy and give you a sense of desperation, and yet not take itself so seriously that you can't laugh at the way you got slayed. Overall fun and playability is the priority, where is realism and horror while important are just a bonus when possible. We want a mod that you can easily play with any number of people, even with small numbers or uneven numbers. Plus, there's a certain sense of satisfaction in tearing apart the heartless survivors who failed to protect you while you were alive, limb from limb." - Quoted from http://www.zombiepanic.org